The Maserati Club (TMC) of Florida is a not-for-profit club operated by and for the members and dedicated to the following goals.
In joining TMC Fla. you will come to experience the special quality which makes Maserati and TMC unique. Our mission is:
- To inspire the ownership, operation, restoration, and preservation of Maserati automobiles
- To serve as a resource to members for information on Maserati news, history, & tech data
- To encourage camaraderie amongst Maserati enthusiasts
- To assist members in locating Maserati cars, parts, and service
- To generally increase awareness in the “House of the Trident”
Members include enthusiasts, collectors, journalists, and a number of well-known race car drivers. Club Officers are elected by the Membership and serve without financial compensation. TMC is managed by an International Board of Directors, consisting of one representative from each Chapter. International Board Members serve at the discretion of their Chapters and all have an equal voice in Club affairs. The International Board influences only those aspects of Club business that affect all of the Chapters.